Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 2- Screams

February 22, 2012  [Screams]
It's 2:05 am, and I just woke up to screams outside. This time I'm sure it's not my neighbors dropping any lamps. I kept my lights in my room off so I can see down the street. I couldn't make out anything except for a parked car in the middle of the street and what seemed to be a women being dragged out of it by two men. She seemed to be putting up a fight. I had two choices. Either go out and help her, or wait and hope the panic goes away. I decided to wait it out. Another good minute or two and the screams stopped. I looked back out my window and saw that the two men were hunched over her. I couldn't figure out what they were doing, after watching them for a few more seconds I looked away and walked down stairs to make sure my front door was locked. I even locked the door into my garage for good measure. I didn't want to draw attention, so I didn't turn on a single light.  I then walked back upstairs and locked my own door.

I'm sitting here trying to figure out if this is reality or just a nightmare. I'll let you guys know if anything else happens in the morning, I'm planning on going outside to see what happened when daylight breaks. I wonder what I'm gonna find and If I see those two men, I certainly hope I don't. I'm not gonna be getting any sleep tonight, that's for sure. I don't think I'm going to go in for work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment